I was born and raised in a city called Townsville up in North Queensland, Australia. I loved that I got to grow up in a place like Townsville where it was big enough to have some city life character to it, but at it’s core, it was more of a country town by the beach.
My choices soon led me to finding a love and passion for photography, and just capturing people at moments that really mattered for them. I ended up graduating James Cook University with a Bachelor of New Media Art, Majoring in Photomedia.
Soon after that I moved to the big city of Sydney in 2017 and I’ve been very fortunate to have been a part of the wedding industry since! I seriously just love being around people who are in love, and celebrating them finding their forever. I am fully committed to ensuring that you have the best day ever with me, so prepare yourself for bad jokes, silly dance moves, and my goofy grin appearing when a fun idea occurs to me.
Here’s a list of some fun facts about me!
• I may or may not sob behind my camera at your vows, can neither confirm nor deny this.
• My favourite way to exercise is to rollerskate!
• I learnt to fly a plane before learning to drive.
• I love being a plant mum for now, but one day I’ll be the best furparent to the sweetest golden retriever. If you own a dog I will most definitely convince you to bring them along to your photo session or wedding if it’s possible!
• My sweet tooth is out of control, so I’m an absolute sucker for anything sweet or indulgent. You may notice me locking eyes with your wedding cake more times than considered acceptable!
• This one ties with the above point I guess, but my name is Shennen… and I’m a bubble tea addict.