I was born and raised in a city called Townsville up in North Queensland, Australia. I loved that I got to grow up in a place like Townsville where I have fond childhood memories of picking mud from between my toes, putting our cyclone safety measures into action, and lazing by the beach year round.
My choices soon led me to finding a love and passion for photography, it found me while I was lost and hasn’t let it’s grip of me go since. I ended up graduating James Cook University with a Bachelor of New Media Art, Majoring in Photomedia.
Soon after that I moved to the big city of Sydney in 2017 and I’ve been very fortunate to have been a part of the industry as a professional since! I seriously just love being around people and capturing special milestones, no matter your background, orientation or current walk of life. I am fully committed to ensuring that you have the best day ever with me, so prepare yourself for bad jokes, silly dance moves, and my goofy grin appearing when a fun idea occurs to me.
Here’s some fun facts about me!
• I may or may not sob behind my camera at your vows, can neither confirm nor deny this.
• My favourite way to exercise is at home reformer pilates and rollerskating, as gyms honestly terrify me.
• I learnt to fly a plane before learning to drive.
• I love being a plant mum for now, but one day I’ll be the best furparent to the sweetest golden retriever. If you own a dog I will most definitely convince you to bring them along to your photo session or wedding if it’s possible!
• My sweet tooth is out of control, so I’m an absolute sucker for anything sweet or indulgent. You may notice me locking eyes with your wedding cake more times than considered acceptable!
• I love small businesses, and supporting them in anyway I can. Browsing markets stalls is seriously my favourite.
• Lastly… I’m a bubble tea addict.