I was born and raised in a city called Townsville up in North Queensland, Australia. I loved that I got to grow up in a place like Townsville where it was big enough to have some city life character to it, but at it’s core, it was more of a country town by the beach.
For my whole life, I wanted to join the Defence Force and pursue the career of a pilot, up until I was 16 that is… I was very stubborn and thought I could grow out of motion sickness. But after about 10 flying lessons, and 10 times I had lost my breakfast or lunch, I decided a different path was for me.
My choices soon led me to finding a love and passion for photography, and just capturing people at moments that really mattered for them. I ended up graduating James Cook University with a Bachelor of New Media Art, Majoring in Photomedia.
Soon after I moved to the big city of Sydney and worked full-time as a photography studio manager, and freelanced as a wedding photographer and assistant for 2 years. As of 2019 I’ve been so fortunate to grow in the photography industry for 5 years already, and I seriously just love being around people who are in love.
Here’s a list of fun facts about me!
• I’m super corny and love all the romantic clichés!
• I may or may not sob behind my camera at your vows, can neither confirm nor deny this.
• I love plants and turning my balcony into a garden #citylife
• If I feel like treating myself, my go to order in cafes are a chai latte and carrot cake
• I love animals! But mostly dogs, cats and bunnies. If you have a pet, I will most definitely convince you to bring them along to your photoshoot, or express how important it is that they get an outfit for your wedding day as well… it’s important okay? Like, very important.