I was born and raised in a city called Townsville up in North Queensland, Australia. I loved that I got to grow up in a place like Townsville where it was big enough to have some city life character to it, but at it’s core, it was more of a country town by the beach.
My choices soon led me to finding a love and passion for photography, and just capturing people at moments that really mattered for them. I ended up graduating James Cook University with a Bachelor of New Media Art, Majoring in Photomedia.
Soon after I moved to the big city of Sydney in 2017 and I’ve been very fortunate to have been a part of the wedding industry since! I seriously just love being around people who are in love, and celebrating them finding their forever.
Here’s a list of fun facts about me!
• I may or may not sob behind my camera at your vows, can neither confirm nor deny this.
• My favourite way to exercise is to rollerskate!
• I love plants and turning my balcony into a garden #citylife
• My sweet tooth is out of control, so I’m an absolute sucker for anything sweet or indulgent. You may notice me locking eyes with your wedding cake more times than considered acceptable!
• I learnt to fly a plane before learning to drive.
• I love animals! But mostly dogs, cats and bunnies. If you have a pet, I will most definitely convince you to bring them along to your family or pre-wedding session if it’s possible!